Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sheeps - Virtues and In The Meadow

Remember these from my last post?  I know that I promised you I will tell what these materials are for ...



I was introduced to the Little House Needleworks' Little Sheep Virtues patterns by my stitcher-friend Rose of Christmas City Stitcher blog and I know that I wanted to do these.  But life gets in the way and forgotten all about it.  Then I joined the Little House Needleworks Facebook group and I saw again pictures of the finished pieces of the Virtues.

Lynda posted this and I fell in love.  It was done by Julie.  So lovely isn't it.

This was done by Cecile:

And this by  Jodena:

They are all so lovely and so pretty!!!  By the way, I wanted to thank all the ladies I mentioned above for letting me use their photos here.  Really appreciate their permissions.

Now onto my own sheep (singular for the meantime because I just finished one), LOL!  Here's my progress so far.  I started it last June 26:



I intend to follow Julie and Cecile's lay-out except the pattern in the middle, Sheep In the Meadow, is yet to come, maybe around October when my brother-in-law will be here from the States.  I think 123stitch doesn't ship to the Philippines so I really need to wait.

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day!

Hugs to you all.






9 comments:

Anna said...

Your sheep is lovely ! Good start !
The others are simply gorgeous...
Have a nice day !
Anna

Rhona said...

It's a great design...hopefully you'll have lots of sheep soon!

rosek1870 said...

I love the way you plan on doing yours! I wish I had seen it before I started mine. Maybe I will have to do it again at some point!
Hugs,
Rose

Claudette497 said...

I didn't realize that you were in the Philippines - my family lives in Angeles City! One sheep is a start!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

First of all,thank you for your comment on my blog Toni.I hope you are well:-) I love this post because as you know from my post, I love LHN. I often go to my favourite stitchy website Sew and so and look at their LHN collection.
Those are lovely projects by the ladies whose photo you have featured and I love you Sheep..look forward to seeing a few more in the near future.Take care Toni xx

Kim said...

Oh that is adorable!!!!

I could actually be tempted to stitch again looking at these.
All gorgeous and I can't wait to see how they progess.
I'm going to try really hard not to go looking at them because you know what happens when you do that, LOL!!

Lots of hugs for you and the family Toni. Miss you sis
x x x x

tmmw said...

What fabric and count did you use for the Sheep Virtues project? I absolutely love this version!! I have all the sheep patterns--just haven't started yet. Glad I didn't now!

tmmw said...

Would love to know what fabric and what count you used. This is adorable!

Toni said...

Hi tmmw,

Sorry it's just now that I saw the comments here.

I have used 14 count linen-aida fabric.

Would love to see you start stitching these little sheeps.

Thank you and best regards,
Toni