Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WIP's: Butterflies

I've been so tired lately. There's so much work to do and so little time and the household chores seems never ending. But I am not complaining, in fact, I thank God for all He's giving me: lots of work, a family to care for, roof over my head and lots of cross stitch that will make me busy for a very long time.

I used to plan on what I will post here, but it took so much effort and planning that I realized maybe it's time that I just post whatever comes into my mind.

So for today, it is about what I am currently stitching, Butterflies. I bought this sometime last year but was not able to finish due to procrastination. I alternately stitch this with my current bigger pattern.That's all for now! Going to clean the house like a madwoman :-D

No comments: