Monday, August 6, 2012

Little Doily No. 89 - Finished!

Remember this little doily that I started more than a month ago?

From the book 99 Little Doilies:

Finally, I was able to finish it two weeks ago but due to being busy, it was only now that I can post a picture of it:
It is not blocked yet, so will just post a photo again, hopefully soon.  I used Anchor thread no. 10 with 1.65mm crochet hook.  It's indicated in the book that the finished sized will be 8.5 inches.  Mine is only 6 inches so I guess I crocheted it too tightly.    One thing I like about Patricia Kristoffersen's patterns is that, although they are hard to do, it is so easy to block them.  Maybe it is because of the texture and details which I like so much.

Right now, although I cannot post regularly, my hook never goes empty.  I'm doing some coasters that as soon as I finish them, will also post photos here.

Am really sorry for being always absent here...

Have a nice week ahead and take care everyone :-)

5 comments:

LindaCrochets said...

Beautiful little doily! I've made several from this book as well as several of her other creations from other publications. I love her work!

Anna said...

Cute doily !
Have a nice week.
Anna

byhooks4u said...

Very nice..I use this book alot..it is great for using leftover thread, and making sets of coasters..

Kim said...

Hi Toni,
Have you recieved my emails?
Hope to hear from you soon sis.
x x x x

Kim said...

I like this, it looks good!!!
They look such lovely patterns.

:)