Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some Things That Make Me Happy

Here are some cross stitch kits that I requested my brother-in-law to purchased for me which he ordered from www.123stitch.com. I actually received these last month, but it is only now that I've got the time to post here.



Morning Lake - finished size will be 7 inches x 5 inches on 18 count Ivory aida:



Overlook Cafe - finished size will be 7 inches x 5 inches on 18 count white aida:



Amaryllis in Bloom - finished size will be 4 inches x 8 inches on 18 count beige aida:



Single Rose - finished size will be 4 inches x 8 inches on 18 count beige aida:



One Will Never Do - finished size is 5 inches x 7 inches on 14 count white aida. I've already finished this one and given to a friend. This is such a small project but it took me more than a week to finish because of the specialty stitches, stitches that I love to hate like lazy daisy, french knot, and my best enemy - BACKSTITCH!



Finished project:



Framed:


Until next time and thank you for reading. Take care everyone :-)

No comments: