Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stitching Goals

I don't do new year's resolutions, but I will be setting some stitching goals this year.  There are some UFOs that I would really like to finish, and hopefully I can complete one or two of the following:

Memory Lane

Here's what it will look like if finished (this photo courtesy of abullrun):

And here's my progress (I started this maybe some time 1999, tho I am not so sure):


Memory Lane is what really hooked me on cross stitching.  I saw a finished project of this in Dreams Yarnshoppe and the rest is history.  Now, I have more than enough charts and kits that I know will need a lifetime or two to finish them all.  But sadly, I still haven't finished my Memory Lane.

Floral Splendor

My progress (I started this some time early 2000):

Hometown Memories by Thomas Kincaide

Close-up photo:
My progress (I also started this some time in 2000):

I am not sure if I can finish them all specially that I have three WIPs on-going, but I will do my best to complete even one.

Thanks for reading and take care everyone!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Toni, you have some lovely projects there, but it would be great to see memory lane completed, with that being the one that drew you in the first place. :)
I look forward to seeing how you get on with these through the year, so hope you post lots of updates! :)

Toni said...

Thanks Lostinblue! Will surely update you on my progress :-)