Thank you very much Ninu for passing this award to me. I am so grateful to you. Now, I have to say something about myself and then pass the award to some creative blogs that I love. The only problem is, I love reading so many blogs that choosing only a few will be very hard. Okay, here are some few random facts about me.
- I am so much addicted lately to making doilies
- I love listening to old music, brings nostalgia, but I love, love Rob Thomas and Matchbox 20's songs
- My two favorite authors are Tess Gerritsen and Harlan Coben, love their books!
- I love Peter Bishop of the TV series Fringe, can't get enough of him, LOL!
- I used to be a makeup/product addict but not anymore, cross stitch and crochet took over
- I put handcream and eyecream religiously because they said that true age shows in the hands and eyes of a woman. I don't know if it's true, but nevertheless, I will continue using them all my life :-D
- I love, love red nail polish, like fire engine red
- Although I am a makeup artist, I am very lazy in putting makeup on my face. Foundation, powder and lipstick will do. Oh, I forgot lipliner. I cannot put lipstick without lipliner.
Now, this will be the hardest part - passing the award to only a few since I follow so many wonderful blogs. So what I will do to make it easier is to pass the award to the two really creative bloggers who's always been there with me and who never fails to leave a comment or two in ALL of my posts.
Kim who does cross stitch, sewing, crochet, hardanger, flower arrangement, the list goes on, LOL!
Lesley who also does wonderful hardanger and cross stitch (Lesley, I know you've said before that you want your blog to be award-free, but I still want to pass this to you)
Now, here is my Doily No. 2. Actually, I'm on my 5th and 6th already, but wasn't able to take good photos of the 3rd, and the 4th is still unwashed.
This is before washing. Noticed how it looked like a potato chip? :-D
Close-up photos. Can you see the raised flower in the center?
After washing and while being blocked
I love looking at these colored pins!
Now dried and on the table
This is the book where the pattern came from
And although the book is in Japanese, the pattern is very easy to follow since it is in a diagram form like this
Thanks for dropping by. Have a nice week ahead and take care!