Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yay! I Won An Award

I can't believe I won an award!  It's my first!


Now, to the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person that awarded you:

            A big thank you to Linda Williams of  Stitches by Kryss and to Kim of Wired To My World.

 2. List 7 things about myself:
 
            1.  I'm married with two grown up sons age 22 and 20.

2.  I'm a makeup artist.

3.  
I collect embroidery scissors.

4. 
I love buying threads, lots and lots of it!

5. 
Rob Thomas is my favorite singer.

6. 
I love the character Mac Taylor of CSI New York.

7.  "Fringe" is my favorite tv series and the only show that can take my eyes away from cross stitch.


3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers -

  

4. Let those bloggers know             

Rules done!   Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Stitches by Kryss and Wired To My World.  And big congratulations to the winners!

5 comments:

Midge said...

Thank you for the award, I'm very happy.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Thank you Toni and congrats. to you too:)

Nina said...

Oh wow! Thank you Toni so much, it's my first award :) And congratulations to you too, you certainly deserved it!

Daffycat said...

Thank you, Toni...I am honored!

Lili said...

Thank you! :)